Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanna watch this city game but whenever I watch them this season (except against us) they get a result. . .

Think I’ll give it a swerve unless the score gets interesting :sonhmm:

Can't see anything but another 3+ goal haul for Man City.

Fulham HAVE looked a bit better defensively recently but I don't think they'll keep City out and when one goes in, that'll be it.

Would love to be wrong and Fulham picking up points would be great for them and Scotty aswell as us.

Durham on TS doing a big fanfair about fans being back.... Split seconds later the Millwall fans boo in unison at the 'taking of the knee'.....

You couldn't make it up!!!! :mourcheeks:

(Update: Reportedly, no booing at any other champo fixture today....)

Jose was right about these games in hand , it’s an unfair advantage given the amount of games we have had to play , they need to play them so everyone is on the same page

Back
Top Bottom