Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham really are shit aren't they? Sheffield and them are surely nailed on to go down.

Also, since we blanked Man City they have scored 7 goals in 120 minutes in the league. Our win against them really was so impressive and dominant.

So Everton have only won once in 7? Strange. I thought they were supposed to win the league or at least get top 4. Premature methinks some people and the media just may have been.
They are 1 point off 4th ... bit soon to be making any conclusion I think. Their squad is still thin though, they don't have cover for key players like Digne.

It says there they omitted him because of his injury but he started their first two PL games, so can’t right?

It says there they omitted him because of his injury but he started their first two PL games, so can’t right?

..Squads were finalised after season kick off, were they not?

If you can sell a player after playing them in the first few weeks presumably you can omit them too.

Skipp looks like a bystander out there. Norwich dominating but I’d like to see him get a little more involved in the attacking play. He should demand the ball a little more.

How does Bernardo Silva not get in this team

Had injury problems, I think.

Started in the week and started against Spurs - but missed the following games. Best position is right wing for me but Mahrez got a hattrick against Burnley so keeps his place here.

Guardiola is trying to turn him into a David Silva replacement and it isn't working.

Yeah, really been missing the fans...never change Millwall fans...

Someone's viewpoint is going to be based on whether or not they view BLM as a force for racial equality or an extreme left wing political organisation.

Millwall fans are entitled to express their opinion whether we agree with it or not. It used to be part and parcel of living in a democracy.

Someone's viewpoint is going to be based on whether or not they view BLM as a force for racial equality or an extreme left wing political organisation.

Millwall fans are entitled to express their opinion whether we agree with it or not. It used to be part and parcel of living in a democracy.
I actually think it's funny though...if there was ever anything totally unsurprising...

Back
Top Bottom