Top 5 racist clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting...

When James Mclean (cunt btw) refused to wear the poppy due to politics. I didn't see a single soul, least of all you lot, defend his right to do such a thing.

Curious, isn't it?
Yep, thought this checkmate would lead to the swift, unanimous silence that has suddenly come over the thread.

Paddy, out of interest - what is your take on the racist term GAMMON?
Ok I will state my views as per the last few pages

Poppies. I support remembrance Sunday and I think the services are very moving. I would support the tradition continuing.

That being said I do the recognise the argument that they can be seen as a celebration of the British empires military and it would be be perfectly reasonable if a player refused to wear the poppy. If that player boeed during the silence than he would be bringimg the game into disrepute but that has not happened.

Gammon is complex as it a meme/joke directed at the mainly older white people that forced brexit on the young that have to live with it. Pink older faces screaming out the question time audience. Is not a nice term but I can understand the anger that generated it and I pretty sure I may have used it as lazy short hand before. I try not to use it but I am not not perfect. It may be termed racist but it isn't really its directed at people who had the power to make the younger peoples life worse and in fact used that power. Its hard to be racist against a dominant community.

Poppies. I support remembrance Sunday and I think the services are very moving. I would support the tradition continuing.

That being said I do the recognise the argument that they can be seen as a celebration of the British empires military and it would be be perfectly reasonable if a player refused to wear the poppy. If that player boeed during the silence than he would be bringimg the game into disrepute but that has not happened.

Gammon is complex as it a meme/joke directed at the mainly older white people that forced brexit on the young that have to live with it. Pink older faces screaming out the question time audience. Is not a nice term but I can understand the anger that generated it and I pretty sure I may have used it as lazy short hand before. I try not to use it but I am not not perfect. It may be termed racist but it isn't really its directed at people who had the power to make the younger peoples life worse and in fact used that power. Its hard to be racist against a dominant community.
So it's ageist and racist..

Nice job.

Gammon is like the term Karen it's neither racist nor bigoted. It's predicated almost entirely on the political tendencies.

Plenty of gammon looking people who are absolute legends.

It's just funny how you can almost instantly picture what people like that IHATESCOUSERS guy looks like. Beet red, balding, beer belly, pint in hand.

Gammon is like the term Karen it's neither racist or bigoted. It's predicated almost entirely on the political tendencies.

It's just funny how can almost instantly picture how people like that IHATESCOUSERS guy looks like.
Funny thing is, Arc has called me gammon before and is now claiming it's racist.

So, by his own logic, admitting he's racist.

Nailed it mate.

Just like we call Millwall cunts for booing the knee, we would call anyone who booed the poppy or 'The Last Post' cunts.

Do you know why? Because we are consistent in our views. We don't need the mental gymnastics to justify ourselves.

Gammon is like the term Karen it's neither racist nor bigoted. It's predicated almost entirely on the political tendencies.

It's just funny how you can almost instantly picture what people like that IHATESCOUSERS guy looks like. Beet red, balding, beer belly, pint in hand.
:pochhail:

What the mainly older population did to the young was the real ageism. Taking away their freedom of movement against their wishes. But as I said I don't like the term.
Paddy, that is the biggest load of shite you've ever said.

I couldn't care less about the phrase, but it specifically aims at skin colour so it's racist by default, and that's the thing. It makes you lefties look ridiculously hypocritical and just exposes your self-hatred.

Paddy, that is the biggest load of shite you've ever said.

I couldn't care less about the phrase, but it specifically aims at skin colour so it's racist by default, and that's the thing. It makes you lefties look ridiculously hypocritical and just exposes your self-hatred.
The old sunburnt right-wing white man is the real oppressed!

I told you why.

You are so fucking weird mate. What's wrong with you, seriously? Lostem tobthecway you talk. I hope for your sake it's just too much time in the net.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom