Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ibmU8346AbLNdD.gif

Only Holtby looks like he is going to celebrate with him. Defoe and Ade don't care as they didn't score

Managed to end up with a Southampton fan's saliva on me.

I'm a bronze member, tempted to avoid the Park Lane for life.

Bale said in an interview with Soccer AM today that Defoe is his best mate at Spurs. I don't think it's too disheartening that they didn't go mental

Only Holtby looks like he is going to celebrate with him. Defoe and Ade don't care as they didn't score

I agree ... but it probably looked like that they didn't celebrate because they were amazed!

I mean fakin' I was berserk when that went it ... it was a beauty.

They all were probably thinking how the hell it went in and couldn't believe it.

According to BBC sport Walker and Holtby got assists for that goal, thats how good it was. Also noticed Ade was running today, my reasoning behind that is
Levy said "oi, Ade. Run or we'll stop supporting the Emmanuel Adebayor foundation, run for the children"

Ade replied "fine"

2 assists for 1 goal ... NICE :freundgoal:

12850491.png

BJb-cqGCUAEQobS.jpg:large

You are talking bollocks Defoe always celebrates with Gareth.

I could be wrong here. I wasn't able to watch the 2nd half but saw clips of the goal. Maybe they were just amazed at Bale's goal and had no initial reaction. Defoe's demeanor does suck if he's not getting his though, striker. Defoe reminded me of sisqo with that hair.

Back
Top Bottom