Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ibmU8346AbLNdD.gif

Are we now honestly implying Ade and Defoe weren't happy we scored? Is that where we are as a group of fans now?

Can we please stop this descent into complete fucking madness. Thanks.

Haven't done a match thread in a while, in fact the last one I did was Southampton away!

MUST WIN GAME and then..... MUST WIN after that and........ after that.

In fact we need win every game. FML.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

hi-res-154874294_crop_exact.jpg

gareth-bale-415319561.jpg

Awwwwwwww

I look forward to the offspring
Daily Mail said:
Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe 'not the father' of new born baby

England striker Jermain Defoe is not the father of a baby born to his team-mate this month, his representatives said today.
"Following a paternity test, Jermain Defoe has confirmed that he is not the father of the baby" said the player's spokesman.
"Jermain will be making no further comment."
Sources close to Gareth Bale have revealed that the baby has blonde hair and speaks fluent German.

I do think there's an element of anti-American bias in some of the slating of Dempsey, but the reality is he's just not been great this season.
No
bias from me. I just wanted to see the player Fulham had last year and, so far, I've been frankly dissapointed.

I think I'm perfectly entitled to pass such an opinion without being even remotely anti-American. If that upsets one or two children along the way, well more fool them.

Back
Top Bottom