Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

945127_10151452809158645_792401436_n.jpg

Hes a fucking idiot, just as bad as that cunt Piers Morgan
but...but.....

it's actually true..................

we were poor, and not the best team, and we got out of jail, thanks to GB.

pretty much all of us were saying how poor we were, so why is Sugar sharing the same opinion such a hard things for anyone to accept?

Realistically, we didn't deserve it

Morgan is the opposite, and sees everything through gooner tinted specs

Hes a fucking idiot, just as bad as that cunt Piers Morgan[/quote
I'm worried for Lord pointy finger, I think all the recent negative tweets that he has chose to broadcast could be the first signs of Alzheimer's/Dementia.
It's either that or he is just one total fuckin Bellend.

Sugar is a right cunt, but I've to agree that we stole that one from the Saints.

....and isn't that 'the mark of Champions' to win when you're playing badly?

It's the anti-Spurs sentiment he continually comes out with that riles me, at least support the team, rather than say how we didn't deserve the win... Would he rather we gave the undeserved points back?
He's like a homophobic gay!

Talking of warped support, there were some RIGHT CUNTS in the Park Lane lower today..... Who invited them?

In other news, operation Ticker-tape seemed to go off pretty well!

Back
Top Bottom