Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

u.gif
r.gif
g.gif
e.gif
n.gif
c.gif
y.gif

Sammy Spurs was spot on with it.

Complete lack of movement across the park today. On the bright side, I can't believe the second 45 will be as shit as the first. Come on boys, one goal will change things entirely.

Yes we do, Everton are not far behind us

The way we're playing, we don't even deserve the Europa League.

It may be too late now, but I feel AVB has got to go back to basics. Bale on the left, Lennon on the right, so that their teammates know where they are and can release the ball as early as possible. Our play is too slow because our players are having to look up and track their own bloody teammates. Look how organised Southampton are, it's fucking embarassing.

is it me, or did our football team play the ball around a little bit quicker towards the end of the half? I thought I detected a shift in gear, and a little less playing the safe option, but instead opting for the percentage balls, and making good what came out of it.

I loved the pass that Holtby played to release Bale for an unchecked run down the left wing.

Sadly - Bale no longer recognises the left touchline, and chose to do a tree impersonation to thrill the crowd.

Very few players look comfortable on the ball therefore take the safe route and boot it.

Both players with big hair can be rendered sterile with a bit of crowding by the opposition.

is it me, or did our football team play the ball around a little bit quicker towards the end of the half? I thought I detected a shift in gear, and a little less playing the safe option, but instead opting for the percentage balls, and making good what came out of it.

I loved the pass that Holtby played to release Bale for an unchecked run down the left wing.

Sadly - Bale no longer recognises the left touchline, and chose to do a tree impersonation to thrill the crowd.

I think that was the Holtby effect. That's what he does, he plays the ball quickly. To be honest, he is the kind of player the Woolwich usually get. I'm pleased we got him, but the rest of the team need to play the simple balls quickly. pass and run. our movement is very poor in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom