Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly if we dont win?

What then?
There are two games left and we still sing for the shirt.

4th, 5th, does it really matter? I mean really matter?

I know sky and ITV keep telling us we care, but frankly I'd rather finish 6th and the gooners 7th than us 4th and them 3rd.

There are two games left and we still sing for the shirt.

4th, 5th, does it really matter? I mean really matter?

I know sky and ITV keep telling us we care, but frankly I'd rather finish 6th and the gooners 7th than us 4th and them 3rd.

More concerned about us than them. Being in the UCL is our primary objective and if we finish above them thats just a plus.

More concerned about us than them. Being in the UCL is our primary objective and if we finish above them thats just a plus.
It's not my primary objective tbh. The more adverts and montages I see for it, the less I want us to be in it. Probably just me on this one but good team performances, entertaining football and integrity come before qualifying for a competition we won't win, just for the sake of the revenue.

We'll survive another season without CL, they won't and it would be kinda funny to watch them implode.

Fuck off... Mark 'Pedro mendes Clear As Day Goal at Old Trafford' Clattenburg...? Are you shitting me?

Who booked him? Wenger and Abramovitch both chip in did they??????

I no like Clattendouche but tbf, he completely gifted us by ignoring the foul on Rooney in the box at home.

Maybe the sweet Clattendouche love will continue.

And, is it just me, or does anyone else think he is probably into leather, and a bit of the rough stuff? :gio:

If we don't win this we'll finish 5th mark my words after all were expected to beat Wigan.
cptobvious.jpg

It's not my primary objective tbh. The more adverts and montages I see for it, the less I want us to be in it. Probably just me on this one but good team performances, entertaining football and integrity come before qualifying for a competition we won't win, just for the sake of the revenue.

We'll survive another season without CL, they won't and it would be kinda funny to watch them implode.

For me, the CL is important largely because it improves the chances we have to keep Gareth Bale. But if we fail, so be it, and life goes on.

Honestly if we dont win?

What then?

Levy will sell the club to Michael Eisner, who will move the "franchise" to Fishguard and change the badge to include two fishes in suits of armour stood guarding the cockerel, the kit will change to pink and orange checkers and the world will end at midnight on the 18th of June.

Back
Top Bottom