Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And with that I'm continually reminded that supporting Spurs is dangerous for one's mental health.

Supporting Spurs should warrant a complementary xanax prescription, freely refillable at any pharmacy in the civilized world.

Whilst we didn't look great by any stretch yesterday we have to give Southampton credit. Going into this game we all knew that this was to be a test as they play football (don't park the bus etc..). They have beaten Chelscum, Lolerpool and Citeh this season, following their unlucky defeat away to ManU Fergie said 'we were a bit lucky. I thought Southampton, in the second half, gave the best performance anyone's given here this season.'
As for their fans, respect......I was very supprised with their allocation and surprised just how great they were, non-stop all game, even during halftime! Trying hard to think of a better away support in the prem this season???
I have NEVER seen a Spurs side win so many games when we should have drawn or lost and I have never seen a Spurs side nick so many last minute goals as this team and I FUCKING LOVE IT!! This is called a winning mentality, United have been doing this year after year after year and everyone praises them for it. Reading the comments on here you would have thought we lost and handed over the 4th place trophy to the scum and chelski. Right now who gives a shit how we do it? It's not the time to bitch, moan or even reason. Our boys are doing the business on the park, it's time as fans we do the same.

Southampton are one of the best teams at that end of the table. And we were pretty lucky to get a win there if I remember correctly. They do have a couple of players suspended but they will still be dangerous regardless. But like you said, absolute must win for us.

And lets cross our fingers that Chelsea lose to United, cause Woolwich are not gonna drop any points at QPR.

Far from it... I fully expect them to somehow manage to get 4 points at Loftus Road!!

Honestly if we dont win?

What then?
There are two games left and we still sing for the shirt.

4th, 5th, does it really matter? I mean really matter?

I know sky and ITV keep telling us we care, but frankly I'd rather finish 6th and the gooners 7th than us 4th and them 3rd.

Fuck off... Mark 'Pedro mendes Clear As Day Goal at Old Trafford' Clattenburg...? Are you shitting me?

Who booked him? Wenger and Abramovitch both chip in did they??????

I no like Clattendouche but tbf, he completely gifted us by ignoring the foul on Rooney in the box at home.

Maybe the sweet Clattendouche love will continue.

And, is it just me, or does anyone else think he is probably into leather, and a bit of the rough stuff? :gio:

It's only Southampton mate.

And there's absolutely no way I'm going to regret saying that at all.

tumblr_m8gy1cRNd11rvzwqko4_250.gif

You've doomed us all now. Bastard.

Back
Top Bottom