Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So after beating us, Fulham have:

Drawn with Villa, lost to Woolwich, Chelsea & Everton, and are now being fisted by Reading at home.

How the fuck did we let them beat us.

945127_10151452809158645_792401436_n.jpg

Hes a fucking idiot, just as bad as that cunt Piers Morgan
but...but.....

it's actually true..................

we were poor, and not the best team, and we got out of jail, thanks to GB.

pretty much all of us were saying how poor we were, so why is Sugar sharing the same opinion such a hard things for anyone to accept?

Realistically, we didn't deserve it

Morgan is the opposite, and sees everything through gooner tinted specs

Have to say it made me feel uneasy seeing a bunch of guys who'd not peeped a supportive word all game suddenly singing full volume and crowing at the saints fans.

On a side note. Anyone else see the massive bloke in pl lower who passed out from being too pissed and no one could move him?

Hello, this is my first post, I'm pretty new to this posting malarkey, so please bear with me! It was a pretty poor game, but at this stage of the season don't really give a monkey's as its all about the points. I sit in lower PL and the minute the ball left Gareth's foot, knew it was going in. He didn't do much else (and to be fair, neither did the rest of the team) but if that's all he does in the last three games and we win them all 1-0, I will be a very happy bunny - although I don't know if my nerves are going to hold out.
COYS

Honestly if we dont win?

What then?

Levy will sell the club to Michael Eisner, who will move the "franchise" to Fishguard and change the badge to include two fishes in suits of armour stood guarding the cockerel, the kit will change to pink and orange checkers and the world will end at midnight on the 18th of June.

Back
Top Bottom