Spurs v Saints

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can we please amend the title of this thread to read Spurs v SCBC.

Cheers

Honestly, I don't think we should!
'South Coast Big Club' is as disrespectful as calling Wigan 'Wigwam Athletic'.... and look where that got us!

I realise it's only meant in jest, and 'just' a thread title... But let's have bit of respect for the opposition pre-match... then IF we manage to smash 'em, we would've done so with good grace!

Two Saturday 3pm fixtures in a row? well I never saw such a thing all season.

I would rather much hope for a win for those gentlemen chaps in white. But come rain, shine, win, lose or draw I shall sing for those brave comrades wearing the shirt.

Play well young chaps, for the queen and all of those pound notes sterling that bear her head upon them, which you will undoubtedly pocket after victorious battle.

I hope Dembele is fit and starts, but no need to take a risk on him, as he's too often underachieving it seems because of fitness/injury problems. And yes I think he's an excellent player, but he isn't doing as much as he could it seems to me.
I hope our triple player of the year and bona fide Spurs legend gets a hero's welcome when he comes onto the pitch on Saturday, what a player we have witnessed over the last few years in Mr Bale.

If Woolwich somehow lose to QPR and we win against Saints and Chavski all we need to do is beat Stoke to guarantee we finish above them.

Not counting on it though, however if Jenas single handedly beats the scum he'll be a go down fondly in my eyes.

If Woolwich somehow lose to QPR.....

Not counting on it though, however if Jenas single handedly beats the scum he'll be a go down fondly in my eyes.

That's a BIG 'IF'
....but it could well be Jeans's, Townsend's and Taraabt's most important ever game 'for Spurs'!

I hope Dembele is fit and starts, but no need to take a risk on him, as he's too often underachieving it seems because of fitness/injury problems. And yes I think he's an excellent player, but he isn't doing as much as he could it seems to me.
I hope our triple player of the year and bona fide Spurs legend gets a hero's welcome when he comes onto the pitch on Saturday, what a player we have witnessed over the last few years in Mr Bale.

I'm convinced had Demebele not gone off injured we would have beaten Wigan so I really hope he can play

If Dembele does play, we play Chelsea on the Wednesday which he'll be vital for us if we want to win. Just our luck with injuries this year though

Mata is as important as Bale is for us, their squad isn't amazing but it's equipped to challenge on all fronts (laughable I know considering their "title challenge and CL campaign). I see the extra games as a red herring.

But, once again, no Mata, no win.

:bentley:

Back
Top Bottom