Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think they will go down but wouldn't be surprised to see them finish in the bottom 6 this season.
Be surprised if Arteta makes it to Christmas day as they are getting mullered by Saints on Wednesday.

When you look at their squad player for player they are probably hovering somewhere around 8th or 9th.

They have some quality in Aubamayang (though he is clearly unhappy there) and Partey, I quite rate Tierney as a youngster.

But you are doing combined 11's now for them with the likes of Everton, Villa, Leicester and less than 50% of the combined elevens are Woolwich players.

When it gets to that stage doesn't matter who you bring in, its a complete rebuild.

Looking at Palace yesterday with the likes of Eze and Zaha, they were more threatening than Woolwich and better defensively.

Please just let us win some trophies this season and we can give them a taste of the hell we went through in the 90's and early 00's
The combination of tricky dribblers and big lumps that Palace have is pretty threatening. They were bang up for it and disciplined (got everyone behind the ball after their equaliser). Tougher assignment than Woolwich.

Over to you my sweet prince.........

giphy.gif

Hello darkness my old friend
Looks like we've gone 1 down again
Because an own goal softly creeped in
When at a corner we were sleeping
And the ball, that was planted in our net, leno can't get
Within the Ground of Silence

Was bored this morning
Someone has to put that to music with aftv faces melting in silent screams

It's obvious that they are in big trouble. One bad result follows another. Their manager is getting desperate and is losing the faith in his players. Confidence is shot.

What can I say other than..

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

They’re financially desperate to get a European place this season and with the actual quality teams from basically 1st to 8th there’s no way they’re going to get one of those spots.

They are so fucked financially that we might see the structural end of the Scum.

tenor.gif

Hello darkness my old friend
Looks like we've gone 1 down again
Because an own goal softly creeped in
When at a corner we were sleeping
And the ball, that was planted in our net, leno can't get
Within the Ground of Silence

Was bored this morning
All very good except the last line about silence. I could hear plenty of boo's at full time

Back
Top Bottom