The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its not over yet!

Woolwich still have to face a resurgent Wigan, and also a relegation threatened Newcastle, away from home. Who will hopefully, want revenge for the 7-3 pasting they handed them earlier in the year.

Last game of the season we have Sunderland who are completely injury/suspension ravaged.

Oh ye of little faith. I reckon we'll do it! Starting with a win today.

2-0 COYS!!

Tis out of our hands and I'm not falling for the same shit again. Im just going to enjoy the game with some beers and a slice of sanguine.

one of two games a season I dread having to watch. Would've said one of two games of football, but I'd be wrong. Either way it's going to be a shit game, I'll have several heart attacks, I'll curse the ref and at the of the game I'll hope to be dicking everything in the living room from our rampaging 1-0 win.

A year - not including accommodation, books, beer money, etc.
My brother also goes to Oxford and don't you guys have to pay something ridiculous to keep stuff in your rooms during the holiday periods, or maybe that's just St. Johns.

For me Oxford as a city is too expensive for what it is (not the University but the city itself) and I can't wait to leave this summer hopefully.

My brother also goes to Oxford and don't you guys have to pay something ridiculous to keep stuff in your rooms during the holiday periods, or maybe that's just St. Johns.

For me Oxford as a city is too expensive for what it is (not the University but the city itself) and I can't wait to leave this summer hopefully.

My college (LMH) doesn't even let us keep our stuff in our rooms so we have to move out three fucking times a year so they can make money by renting out our rooms to conference guests etc. Absolute joke.

Yeah it is pretty expensive but I have enjoyed the three years - not many Yids though! There are only two in my college, and about 50 gooners.. and one plastic fan who claims to support both Chavski and the Barcodes. Absolute ballbag

Right, back to Stoke now everyone.

stkl.jpg

Vs

article-0-047171EC0000044D-587_468x286.jpg

2-0

Adebayor to retain his shooting boots and Jan vertonghen from a set piece (Delivered to his bonce)

My college (LMH) doesn't even let us keep our stuff in our rooms so we have to move out three fucking times a year so they can make money by renting out our rooms to conference guests etc. Absolute joke.

Yeah it is pretty expensive but I have enjoyed the three years - not many Yids though! There are only two in my college, and about 50 gooners.. and one plastic fan who claims to support both Chavski and the Barcodes. Absolute ballbag
Not a lot of football fans in the centre of town I'll concur, though when I'm walking my dog I will occasionally hear some guy whose probably pissed start doing a "yid army" chant due to my Spurs shirt, I just hold my hand in recognition as I don't know how I should respond as that generally happens outside the local Synagogue.

Mind you, if you think thats bad, my parents decided to ship me off to boarding school which would turn out to be the biggest contrast of my life, state school in multicultural city to ridiculously expensive, pretty much all white, racist, bigots full of Gooner fans and Chelsea fans, oh and of course United fans, the only two Spurs fans on campus are the two head rugby coaches so we have formed a little unit, so yeah been in a Spurs minority I feel you pain.

We all went to state school, we all went to state school, na na na naaaaaa

redtrousers.jpeg

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom