The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have never been so enraged at a 45 minutes of football than I have at Stoke.
Pulis jumping up and down as if he has been sentenced to 10 years for a crime he didnt commit.
The fans screaming at every GOOD decision
The players surrounding and abusing the ref for said good decision.

If there is a footballing god he will relegate Stoke from the premier league in the most embarrassing painful way and then make them suffer ala Portsmouth.

Hate them.

The issue really is that opposition teams are treating us like one of the top top sides in the way they set up against us, yet we don't quite have the world class quality of those sides they compare us with. So we're going to get games like those above at home until we FINALLY buy someone beastly to lead the line and a real playmaker in the middle of the park.

Dempsey

8731838970_b42646ddc5_o.gif

ibf0dbVTx7kmnx.gif

So did we win?

Fantastic support by our fans today, seems like 1882 has saved some of the atmosphere that was on its way out of the gates of WHL - loved to hear "We are Tottenham, super Tottenham" after their goal...

Most of my ticker-tape went up in the air where it should.... But a whole bloody lump of it fell onto the floor at the vital moment!!!

Schoolboy error on my part..
Got way over excited!!!!!

#facepalm!!!!!!

Still, it did the trick!

Cracking support people!

Train service was terrible today. Missed the first half and had to get a cab from Birmingham to Stoke.

Didn't see the Dempsey goal but celebrated it in the cab. Will watch on MOTD heard it was a 30 yarder!

Stokes home vocal support wasn't really up to much and Tottenham fans were out in full force.

Police were absolute shit. Kettled us. Arrested someone I went up with, pushed us around and when we asked them why they grabbed us. Oh well. All part and parcel of being a football fan.

Overall this wasn't a bad away day, every odd one, but not terrible.

1AkEo62.png

aw59oTK.jpg

SzUhAqD.png

Who gives a shit about who's contributed what today. We got 3 points in a match we had to win and all you guys can do is have a debate about "creativity" just like that 17 pages of shit thread, floating around about "urgency". Get a grip lads, have a drink and lets enjoy the 2 points lead we have on the scum. I too may dislike certain players in our squad but as long as we beat sunderland i dont give a shit who bangs the winner in or how they do it, COYS !!!

P.s at least we can all agree stoke = anti football coonts :dwi:

That goal reminds me of one i potted on a beach in the Dominican Republic. Sadly no bugger other than one of my mates was about to see it, i still tell my missus about it. Is that wrong?

EXACTAMUNDO FONZIE!

Dropping points against (the likes of) Wigan, Norwich & Fulham are needless, careless points to drop REGARDLESS of when in the season it happenes...
the only difference with it happening later in the season, is that it's easier to work out the permutation of just HOW damaging those lost points will prove to be... Fulham at home being the most recent!

I can't have been the ONLY fan to speculate that "we'll pay for that later on" whilst seeing us stumble hopelessly to draws against Norwich/WBA and defeat against Wigan so early on in the season?

I'm not some kind of mythic psychic, I just worked out that points dropped at home to them might cost us later on in the season...

Back
Top Bottom