The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And yet you fail to understand, I agree he is not as creative as the players you have mentioned. He is what he is. It seems we are saying similar things...perhaps I am wrong, but I'd prefer to leave it at this point.

Agree to disagree but you're still wrong :holtbytongue: :defoe2:

So did we win?

Fantastic support by our fans today, seems like 1882 has saved some of the atmosphere that was on its way out of the gates of WHL - loved to hear "We are Tottenham, super Tottenham" after their goal...

Good performance, controlled the game.

I really fucking hate Stoke so this win is particularly sweet, and seeing Adam walk was very pleasing.

Is it my fevered imagination
Or do the whole Stoke team look like they should be in prison?

maybe if they had arrows on their shirts instead of stripes, it would be more appropriate.

Huths tackle on Bale pretty much summed up their approach to football

Yep, I get that you brought up some of the most talented players in the world and dempsey is not really among them. Their style of play/what type of player they are is exceptional. I appreciate your placation of my inner moron, I will most certainly sleep better tonight.

You simply can't argue with the cerebral Pairsy.

He knows his shit.

So did we win?

Fantastic support by our fans today, seems like 1882 has saved some of the atmosphere that was on its way out of the gates of WHL - loved to hear "We are Tottenham, super Tottenham" after their goal...

Glad to hear we sang that full stop....seems to have died out for multiple, half finished, too fast versions of "Oh When.."

Now boys, play nicely!

Having not seen the game in real time and just painstakingly finished reading 30 odd pages of this post, my views are that Hugo should have done better for their goal, Demps scored a great opportunistic goal, Ade may be coming good... at last, and I couldn't hate Charlie Adams more if he was a gooner! At last, some justice for all his previous sins against us. From the sounds of it, nobody would miss Stoke if they had been relegated and any respect for just playing to the strengths has been well and truly used up.

I am going to find something else to do on Tuesday that will take me away from TV, radio, laptop, etc as I don't want to know what's going on at their place until the fat lady has sung her final note!

Been watching Final Score on BBC2 for the last couple of hours, and although I really liked him when he was a player, Garth Crooks does spout a load of s**t sometimes, in fact he's quite irritating!

Sunday is going to be interesting to say the least, please please please we have a different outcome this time round, surely the fates could be so cruel again?

Now boys, play nicely!

Having not seen the game in real time and just painstakingly finished reading 30 odd pages of this post, my views are that Hugo should have done better for their goal, Demps scored a great opportunistic goal, Ade may be coming good... at last, and I couldn't hate Charlie Adams more if he was a gooner! At last, some justice for all his previous sins against us. From the sounds of it, nobody would miss Stoke if they had been relegated and any respect for just playing to the strengths has been well and truly used up.

I am going to find something else to do on Tuesday that will take me away from TV, radio, laptop, etc as I don't want to know what's going on at their place until the fat lady has sung her final note!

Been watching Final Score on BBC2 for the last couple of hours, and although I really liked him when he was a player, Garth Crooks does spout a load of s**t sometimes, in fact he's quite irritating!

Sunday is going to be interesting to say the least, please please please we have a different outcome this time round, surely the fates could be so cruel again?

On the Garth Crooks front, have you ever seen his Team of the Week on BBC Sport, it is farcical, every week he just chooses all the players that have scored.

Back
Top Bottom