The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regardless of the game on Tuesday, going to St. James will be a tough game even if they're safe. It'll be their last game of the season and they wont want to lose, obviously. Woolwich will do extremely well to get 6 points. Its in the balance. COYS.

Dempsey

8731838970_b42646ddc5_o.gif

ibf0dbVTx7kmnx.gif

Just bumping some cool stuff

Regardless of the game on Tuesday, going to St. James will be a tough game even if they're safe. It'll be their last game of the season and they wont want to lose, obviously. Woolwich will do extremely well to get 6 points. Its in the balance. COYS.

This is that cunt Pardew. Has had it in for us ever since we never let him wear the shirt.

He's a grade A cunt who was intent on taking advantage of us despite our food-poisoning.

So did we win?

Fantastic support by our fans today, seems like 1882 has saved some of the atmosphere that was on its way out of the gates of WHL - loved to hear "We are Tottenham, super Tottenham" after their goal...

Most of my ticker-tape went up in the air where it should.... But a whole bloody lump of it fell onto the floor at the vital moment!!!

Schoolboy error on my part..
Got way over excited!!!!!

#facepalm!!!!!!

Still, it did the trick!

Cracking support people!

Nev. seriously can we keep this on the downlow?

I have accepted Europa league football and am positively looking forward to it.

Lets be grown ups.

Most of my ticker-tape went up in the air where it should.... But a whole bloody lump of it fell onto the floor at the vital moment!!!

Schoolboy error on my part..
Got way over excited!!!!!

#facepalm!!!!!!

Still, it did the trick!

Cracking support people!

I'm really superstitious over taking ticker tape to a game, as every time I've done it, we've got stuffed! And stuff doing it at home, bloody mess it makes! ;)

What is st totterigham day? confused

The day Scum fans named in honour of their obsession with us. Since the dirty cunts stopped winning doubles and going seasons unbeaten, finishing above Spurs became the new cup final for them.

How the mighty have fallen. The highlight used to be winning the league at WHL....now its waiting til the last day of the season to finish one point above Spurs, or perhaps GD.

One team improving immeasurably from a decade ago, and one going backwards from that era.

This forum is infested with the gobby little cunts lauding their failures as something to be proud of.

When you aim for the quadruple, and scrape top 4, you'd think they would be too ashamed to boast about it..

that 'Corni' mong needs a right kicking. Don't think he made a post without mentioning "spuds" and "diving"

I particularly like:

"Lloris is overrated"

"feel sorry for adam. he came up against a incompetent ref and now it has ruined the rest of his season" (All 1 games of it)

Back
Top Bottom