The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw a goon on Facebook had for a status update all of "come on Stoke!"

At the pub on Wednesday, I saw more gooners in one place than I have in years. They were even in Wanderers shirts. And they cheered loudest after Oscar's header (drowning out even the assembled Chelsea fans).

As a certain mid-level celebrity Spurs blogger might say, "#obsessed"

So I don't mind our picking over their run-in w/ as much detail as we pick over our own. After all, we're forever in their shadow. They're just being pathetic, though.

Seriously… wearing a Woolwich Wanderers shirt to watch Chelsea-Spurs?
Should of been in my local on champs league final night with the goons celebrating at the final whistle.

Worried about set pieces especially corners for this one.
We've conceded from corners so many times recently and with Huth treading all over Loris - it's worrying.
Have to sharpen up on this against these horrible twats.

Just seen that this game is Stoke's 150th anniversary game.

Lets hope we make it a game they will never forget.

I hope we win.

I dislike anti-football a la fat sam and pulis, it is ugly as sin.

But they are usually good for a draw when we least want it, so it is predictable that 'it is the way it shall be'.

On that note, for some reason I fucking loved him
It was when he came on and saved the points against Woolwich, he was a fucking leviathan in that game. We were literally fucked and about to go under and then Eidur comes on with a calm head and some composed passing in the middle and everything changed in an instant.

Mike Dean was appointed to Woolwich vs Wigan. Hopefully this trend will continue for them when Dean is the ref. Just gotta win these next two games and hope for the best.
article-2262230-16F02A22000005DC-219_634x171_popup.jpg

It was when he came on and saved the points against Woolwich, he was a fucking leviathan in that game. We were literally fucked and about to go under and then Eidur comes on with a calm head and some composed passing in the middle and everything changed in an instant.

The ROSEEEEEEE game?

Back
Top Bottom