The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team picks itself in my opinion:

---------------Lloris--------------
Walker-Dawson-Caulker- Vert
-------Parker----Dembele------
Lennon-----Bale----Sigurdsson
--------------Adebayor-----------

Lloris
Walker Caulker Dawson Vertonghen
Gylfi Holtby Huddlestone Bale
Adebayor Defoe

4-4-2 I miss Harry Redknapp football. :baletroll:

Levy should send a briefcase to Wigan.

4541265.jpg
:levywhoa:

Are those Laudrup quotes for real?
Jeez, I thought my deranged conspiracy theories were the warped ramblings of a rehabilitated nutter... Maybe I was onto something after all!!

He's talking about what happens in Spain, where teams with a vested interest will offer a bonus to opponents of their rivals to win. It's a well known event towards the end of the season. What is less well known is if other teams are offered a bonus to lose. Very dodgy area.

I hate N'Zonzi and Shotton as well. Wouldn't get in any other team in the Premier League, just there for pure size and for being dicks. That Shotton is one of the worse players I have ever had the "privilege" of seeing.

Simple solution to all this.

Shit in Woolwich's pre-match lasagne.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that if as few as 5 Woolwich players came down with food poisoning on the final day that they would either be allowed to replay the match at their leisure or automatically given the 3 points.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that if as few as 5 Woolwich players came down with food poisoning on the final day that they would either be allowed to replay the match at their leisure or automatically given the 3 points.

They were allowed to call off their game against West Ham because of a fucking tube strike.....

They were allowed to call off their game against West Ham because of a fucking tube strike.....

And yet our game with West Ham went ahead!!! Even though the likes of Carrick and Defoe were spewing their shit-soaked lasagne on the pitch!

Samsonite must be rubbing their hands this weekend.... they're gonna do a ROARING trade in CERTAIN parts of North and West London!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom