Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we send Winks to Valencia. If we take Musah in return, we dont have a HG issue as Musah spent most of his youth in England and has represented England at 4 youth levels.

Done this at the weekend:

Woolwich really do piss away some star talents. Thankfully, I guess.

If we send Winks to Valencia. If we take Musah in return, we dont have a HG issue as Musah spent most of his youth in England and has represented England at 4 youth levels.

Done this at the weekend:

A quality winger (possibly Mousa?) seems more of a priority than a CB for Jan. Moura, Bale and Bergwijn between them can barely score a goal.

We have scored 67 goals
33 goals for Kane and Son.
1 OG and 33 goals between 13 other players.
67 goals is the most we have scored at this stage since at least 2015?? and probably the most scored after 29 games since the 60ss???
Conceding late goals has been our problem.

Mourinho on Winks transfer talk​

"(Laughs) What do I have to say to stop with this talk? I said already that he's going nowhere. When I say he's going nowhere, what more do you want me to say? He played the last matches. He didn't play the last one because it was a chance to let players like Gedson get minutes. Tomorrow he's selected again. If someone's talking to other clubs I'd say don't waste your time."

DSanditon bites the dust...

The Winksaphobics are dropping like flies

giphy.gif

You can't really answer my question though can you? I personally thought he was one of our stronger performers tonight. What did you think he did that was so bad?
It's not what he did bad it's what exactly did he do at all?

Even in his "strongest" games Winks essentially runs around a bit and that good enough for his level, we're so used to his constant fuck up that when he has an average game it's heralded as amazing.

It's not what he did bad it's what exactly did he do at all?

Even in his "strongest" games Winks essentially runs around a bit and that good enough for his level, we're so used to his constant fuck up that when he has an average game it's heralded as amazing.
Again, I'm asking you about tonight? What about tonight's performance inspired you to come on and post negatively todarss Harry?

Again, I'm asking you about tonight? What about tonight's performance inspired you to come on and post negatively todarss Harry?
He's in midfield I was hoping for him to make some runs up the pitch maybe play some through balls or just add a touch of creativity.

He does nothing, and no that's not enough and never will be.

Back
Top Bottom