Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Dinny's of this forum will be quick to comment some biased negativity towards winkys tonight, but another performance - albiet off the bench which undermines his value as a solid, techniqual player, who happens to be home grown and a youth academy product in which we are actually lucky to have! Well done miniesta

Last edited:
The Dinny's of this forum will be quick to comment some biased negativity towards winkys tonight, but another performance - albiet of the bench which undermines his value as a solid, techniqual player, who happens to be home grown and a youth academy product in which we are actually lucky to have! Well done winksie
LOLLOLOLOL

The Dinny's of this forum will be quick to comment some biased negativity towards winkys tonight, but another performance - albiet of the bench which undermines his value as a solid, techniqual player, who happens to be home grown and a youth academy product in which we are actually lucky to have! Well done miniesta
You're related to him aren't you?

The Dinny's of this forum will be quick to comment some biased negativity towards winkys tonight, but another performance - albiet of the bench which undermines his value as a solid, techniqual player, who happens to be home grown and a youth academy product in which we are actually lucky to have! Well done miniesta
Anyone who uses the term 'miniesta' to describe Winks is either related to him or just fucking retarded.

Which one are you?

when did iniesta ever just get the ball and pass backwards and sideways? must of missed them games. absolute disgrace to iniesta to say winks is anything like him
Exactly the same as Daveyboy88 who's single wanking into a toilet every night calling a player of wink's ability a championship player everytime he pulls on a spurs shirt? - I'm not making out he's world class, but the lad is a tidy player and he's more than deserving of a place in our squad without the appalling hate he gets from his own fans! (Or supposed fans)

Really good from him today, got us playing and we improved when he came on. He’ll be starting at the weekend, would like to see him put in a good performance and put himself in contention for a spot in the league

Really good from him today, got us playing and we improved when he came on. He’ll be starting at the weekend, would like to see him put in a good performance and put himself in contention for a spot in the league
He’ll start against Marine and be benched for Villa in lieu of Sissoko

Think it's pretty safe to say the miniesta hype from his young days was a bit extreme to say the least . Like I've said previously don't think he's a bad bloke but he's simply not good enough. He's not a 19 year old youngster anymore. In the 6 or more years he's been in this squad he's not justified the hype and had only a handful if that top quality motm performances. Skipp will take his place next year and he will be sold.

Think it's pretty safe to say the miniesta hype from his young days was a bit extreme to say the least . Like I've said previously don't think he's a bad bloke but he's simply not good enough. He's not a 19 year old youngster anymore. In the 6 or more years he's been in this squad he's not justified the hype and had only a handful if that top quality motm performances. Skipp will take his place next year and he will be sold.
Henderson at the same age as winks was bought by Liverpool for an obsecne amount of money - and look at what he means to pool fans now. In my opinion Harry is better at this age than what Henderson was. I will always back Skipp and I rate him a lot, but ATM it's very clear that physically he's got less, and he's definitely less proven. Winks was just as highly rated at the same age. I'd rather have winks pushing for a starting spot than a xhaka or a 29 year old jorginho! Or a Fred for that matter!

Henderson at the same age as winks was bought by Liverpool for an obsecne amount of money - and look at what he means to pool fans now. In my opinion Harry is better at this age than what Henderson was. I will always back Skipp and I rate him a lot, but ATM it's very clear that physically he's got less, and he's definitely less proven. Winks was just as highly rated at the same age. I'd rather have winks pushing for a starting spot than a xhaka or a 29 year old jorginho! Or a Fred for that matter!
you must be a relative or a friend of winks. no one can be that deluded surely. if youre not a friend or a relative go and see psychiatrist. good luck

you must be a relative or a friend of winks. no one can be that deluded surely. if youre not a friend or a relative go and see psychiatrist. good luck
The only thing that makes me want to see a therapist is your posts on this forum! Instead of directing me to a therapist shouldn't you be enrolling in a C-tec qualification for basic English.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom