Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

50 minutes into the Leverkusen/Dortmund game, pretty good game so far. Bailey and Diaby have worked hard with and without the ball, but if they had Reus/Sancho/Brandt level composure/ability Leverkusen would be about 3 up by now.
Diaby's got 'crazy legs' and quite a bit of bumble but he is a headache. Was a good game made the better because BVB decided to actually show up after their slumber.

Diaby's got 'crazy legs' and quite a bit of bumble but he is a headache. Was a good game made the better because BVB decided to actually show up after their slumber.

I don't dislike Diaby, he's kind of a poor mans mini Mane, works quite hard in both directions, has some ability, and like you say, is a busy cunt, but a lot of waste product ......and as I type this he pisses away another great break by whacking the ball straight into Schick's head....

Credit to him though for setting up the Wirtz goal.

Dortmund have been very ordinary, fair play to Leverkusen, they deserved to win this one.....though there's still 4 minutes left for them to fuck it up.

Eq0pmsMXAAUc_QL

I actually thought Leicester were very average against us. But they have been excellent in most other games the last couple months, and some of the finishing has been really top class.

post match interview lampard looked spooked , it's like he saw the ghost of avram grant
Not a good sign when he keeps throwing players under the bus. He continues to blame them for not hustling, not sprinting, not being aggressive in one on ones and then says "Those guys in the clubhouse need to improve"

Look in a fucking mirror you arrogant twat!

I know Pep is Pep and he would prefer that his team passes the ball in the back of the net with 11 MFers out there but how are City not out there spending a ton for a striker?

The only reason this game is 0-0 is because City is playing with a front 3 of Foden-Silva-Sterling.

Put a world class striker on their team and they are arguably the favorites or at least Co-favorites for CL, put an decent striker on their team and they likely cruise to the PL title.

It doesn't have to be a one dimensional player like DLC either, surely there is someone out that that can do what Pep wants while providing them with some finishing ability.

Back
Top Bottom