Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The second half was a lot better, but we didn’t have any end product.

Still, we clearly miss Harry and Reguilon.

Dier makes too many mistakes.

Our CBs are not good enough.

Let's see, what will be the Mou talking points?

• First half not so good.
  • Much better in the second half. Proud of the reaction in the team.
  • Unlucky penalty off of a mistake, but Dier was very good the rest of the game.
  • Had a couple of good chances in the second half and could have had a point.
  • Congested fixture schedule
  • Missing Kane but will be back soon
  • We just focus on the next game.

If is just sad how this man has ripped the soul out of a vibrant attacking team and made it look like inept scared wuss players. It was a massive gamble bringing him in and it has backfired horribly. Can’t blame Levy he tried but it’s time to toss Jose out. He ain’t winning shit here.

How bad does it need to get before dinosaur gets sacked?
Probably him stepping out on the touchline in full Nazi regalia, and doing the Zieg Heil salute during the players taking the knee... other than that, I dunno how bad it has to get before Levy realises the terrible mistake he's made.
The only thing more predictable than our result tonight, was how it ALWAYS ends for Jose... only this time, minus the trophy most probably!

He (Son) has been shit for the past 5 games at least.

Seriously shit
...but but but... what about the documentary??? Sonsational!! Honestly, Sonny's Dad makes Josef Fritzel look like Santa Claus!!

Honest;y, Can you imagine a stadium full of fans.
Not in our lifetime!

No one get down over this we have too many points to go down what you are watching is a step on a path to this nightmare being part of our past. Chin up lads, Levy has had his man crush 45 million quid later he will rumble that Madonna was hot in the 90's now like Jose she's a past it hag.
When we are old & grey we will have a chuckle & say "remember klinsmanns dive celebration". :king:
"Remember when levy thought mourinho was still good". :mourlmao: :levyeyes:

Kane, Son, Ndombele, PEH, Lo Celso, Regulion, Bergwijn, Toby, Lloris are good players for starters We have a better team than Leicester or West Ham and they are above us. We had a few injuries tonight but the players you speak of (Dier accepted) are squad players if everyone is fit. Jose got his players minus CB, it’s entirely on him, he has failed.
Squad players should be expected to perform.

What's if any one of those players you just mentioned is injured for the season, what happens then?

We're the 9th richest club in the world, we must expect more.

If is just sad how this man has ripped the soul out of a vibrant attacking team and made it look like inept scared wuss players. It was a massive gamble bringing him in and it has backfired horribly. Can’t blame Levy he tried but it’s time to toss Jose out. He ain’t winning shit here.

We were just as bad when he took over tbh.

I might be on my own, but that 2nd half performance shows that we can play exciting football. Go toe to toe with a team with some decent players.

It gives me hope. I’m definitely going to bed less mad than after recent games.

Play like that against WBA and we’ll run over them. Just the increased energy and our (slightly) higher skill levels should see us through. City, as ever in recent years, is a free hit. It’s the West Ham game believe it or not that I believe will show whether José and to a lesser extent in my view, the players have learnt anything from this game.

If the performance against the East London Eel Munchers resembles anything like the first 45 from today then I’ll be firmly in the José out camp. They have improved no doubt. But we need to be at them and beating them.

If Kane or Son don't score then no one does

We don't have anyone else except Dele who can chip in with 8-10 goals a season.

Lamela, Moura, Bergwijn, Vicinius........ They won't get 10 league goals between them

So when are they going to bring out the Højbjerg interview saying “we’ll learn from this and we’ll bounce back” then?
I feel really sorry for him, he seemed so happy, pleased and excited at the prospect of playing for this club, lost for words. We still love you Pierre

Back
Top Bottom