Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. He is actually a scientist. He is experimenting on how long can he play like the worst player on the pitch until the club sells him. But winks is making the experiment go long by not letting moussa be the worst player.

Winks / Sissoko partnership is fucking pathetic.

Rather have a black hole in the middle than them two. Incredibly enough it would suck less.

Only saw the first half and he was terrible there, sounds like things only got worse in the 2nd half.

Can’t say it’s that’s surprising even against the weak opponents.

Not really into piling in on players as i think the blame is usually with a chairman/manager for firstly buying him and secondly picking him. Having said that i think we've all seen enough of Moussa Sissoko now to last a lifetime, it's painful. 5 seasons for gods sake. Levy needs to reign in any expectations of getting a decent fee in the summer and just get rid.

He’s a good lad and given his limitations he’s given everything he can.

We just can’t have players like him in the team, the penalty situation last night sums him up. We had to play out of some pressure in our box but because he is afraid to play first time passes or turn out of tight spaces he tried to control it instead of laying it off to Toby, the ball bounced 10 yards off his boot back into danger and then he panicked and made a foul.

He looks nervous every time he has to touch the ball which just isn’t acceptable at this level. You can‘t have players who are afraid of the ball.

I more blamed Dier for the ridiculous pass

We all know what Sissoko is about and what his strengths and weaknesses are, you don't ping it into his feet inside his own box under pressure, he isn't composed enough to deal with that.

I don't even blame him for the goal

We just need to scrap this braindead approach of trying to play out of our own box on goal kicks particularly against sides who want to press. You see so many goals conceded this way from all teams you would think professionals would learn.

Back
Top Bottom