Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so I'm saying something false.

He didn't start cup games then not start league games then start cup game then not start league game. That didn't happen?

He hasn't played competitive football for a year, probably seen about as much action as you have, because you can't grasp what it takes to be a super fit competitive EPL player - you blame Jose.

That's what I mean when I say you were talking shit.

no mate you can't turn it off like you like to claim. Near enough all your posts show it and its repetitive and boring.

I still remember the time you claimed you're never personal on here and don't insult haha. A hypocrite as well as being arrogant...nasty combination.
I have no issues with you personally. Just the silly and thoughtless or ignorant things you post.

You really do post some daft stuff, and its a bit cringy, to be perfectly honest.

Back
Top Bottom