Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just watched the exchange. Look, I think Redknapp's a bit of a bimbo (he didn't argue his points well, but I think how he sees our squad strength is more realistic), but the other fella belongs on the Jeremy Kyle Show. But as for the quality of analysis provided by these broadcasters? Yes, it is puerile guff, and I don't usually listen to it.
Reggie has his say......

Dele and Bale have to start. Both in form and look hungry.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Dele - Son
Kane

Fantastic performance today, if we continue to play like that I have no qualms with Mourinho

Hopefully he is learning, as a month ago we wouldn’t have played like that at home against Burnley

Bale was excellent

French Alcoholic
Ivorian Nutcase, Belgian OAP, Saloman rondon, Spanish Speedy Gonzalez
Viking, French Penguin
Welsh Golfer, Argentine Crackhead, K-pop
English Golfer

It may look like lots of players, but let's be honest it'll be the only way we win.

Pretty much sums up Burnleys performance.

EvUea_NXcAU8vul

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him
4zt7xd.jpg

Easy to tell from last night, by those rested, what Mourinho's initial choice for Sunday is

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez A.N.Other Reguillon
Ndombele Hjobjerg
Bale Son Moura
Kane

Now if anything from last night has changed that (hopefully Dele coming in) we shall see
If he continues to pick Sanchez he deserves for us to lose every game.

Lots of talk on the forum about our CB’s right now, but 2 things are very very clear to me......

1) Toby is still comfortably our best CB.

2) Sanchez is still comfortably our worst CB.

Back
Top Bottom