Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll pop it in the diary!

See you on Feb 28th 2022!!

Joking aside. I think the message it would send out to sell Son this year would be irreparable, and unforgivable... especially seeing as there are at least 6 or 7 squad players we could offload without blinking before even thinking about selling Sonny! (and would no doubt recoup plenty of money for) Have a word with yourself!

It depends. If spurs splash the cash (even without selling son) then I think Spurs fans would also be excited to see some new exciting fresh blood. A lot of money needs to be spent in the summer regardless. Its the spurs cycle after all

A lot ot Nagelsman fanboys have been reduced to a cry wank and a pot-noodle tonight

Is that really true though? All that todays match has shown to me is that if we play to our strengths we have a much better squad than 10th where we started the day, and that Mourinho should have had us playing positively like this all season

I just watched the exchange. Look, I think Redknapp's a bit of a bimbo (he didn't argue his points well, but I think how he sees our squad strength is more realistic), but the other fella belongs on the Jeremy Kyle Show. But as for the quality of analysis provided by these broadcasters? Yes, it is puerile guff, and I don't usually listen to it.
Reggie has his say......

Roy Keane comes across as a very unhappy chappy in that clip,, needs some therapy I reckon...

Probably still bitter we spanked United 6-1 earlier in the season.

The fact he had to be reminded of Son and Kane says it all. He's a typical United man, an arrogant prick who still believes we're living during Fergie's heyday.

For someone who apparently once supported us he sure seems to hate us now.

Last edited:
He's been piss poor since Christmas. Unpopular opinion but can see where your coming from. Not sure he'd go for much more than 40 though
Piss poor since Christmas??! Did you watch todays game?! He provided 2 assists. Because he's a forward and didn't score he was shit was he?
Lloris must have been shit today then, he didn't save a penalty!....
:avbcringe:

Fantastic performance today, if we continue to play like that I have no qualms with Mourinho

Hopefully he is learning, as a month ago we wouldn’t have played like that at home against Burnley

Bale was excellent

Back
Top Bottom