Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Help get Burnley relegated and score 4 off of Pope to help lower his transfer fee ✅

Play Sanchez and make him look good and raise his transfer fee ✅

Keep Clean sheet ✅

Get Bale in form ✅

Get Dele back in the fold ✅

#josein

Scum when they went ahead of us, then watching this game.

bO2rNOx.gif

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him

You said it, you are a bellend.

How well these posts from when the line up was announced have aged...

Sanchez at CB seems a disaster waiting to happen

FFS Aurier and Sanchez

How the hell is Sanchez starting?

Sanchez again FFS

Sanchez over Rodon? Why?

Why is Sanchez suddenly in favour with Jose?

Sanchez is getting games so his transfer fee doesn't drop!

I'm really not happy with Sanchez…

Can you see yours there?

Why are we comparing two different players on different sides of the pitch? Instead of being happy that they're both back and fit and we aren't having to play Doherty and Davies?

If anything, I'd say Aurier is better than Reguilon defensively but Reguilon is better in attack. I think they compliment eachother well and we look a lot better when both are in the team.

Back
Top Bottom