Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keane is such a wanker, seems to forget we have finished in the top four four times in the last 5 seasons, saying we have "no chance" at getting into the top four just shows how stupid he is.

That being said, it's going to be tough with our current back four but I think we have a chance of winning the EL.

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him

Back
Top Bottom