Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Help get Burnley relegated and score 4 off of Pope to help lower his transfer fee ✅

Play Sanchez and make him look good and raise his transfer fee ✅

Keep Clean sheet ✅

Get Bale in form ✅

Get Dele back in the fold ✅

#josein

Great match!

One of the few the past couple months where I felt every well played well. Even the subs (Dele and Lamela) were involved a lot, more of the same against Fulham please.

I'll get slated but I honestly think we should sell son in the summer. He's gone back to his invisible mode. Cash in on him whilst he's still hyped.

In before son scores.
Some ppl r just too stupid to watch football. These idiots like this guy think goals are the only things that matter.

Starting to think Kane is here for the rest of his career. Obviously something written in his contract. When he wants to play he plays. He wants the goalscoring records. No other reason for him playing 90 minutes today

Does anyone know what the bale M-W celebration is all about?
I think he and Son went to visit some kids in hospital and they came up with the celebration there. So it's dedicated to the kids.

Something like that. Not sure.

What was better was when Lucas turned up with his bald bonce and just did completely the wrong hand gesture.

Back
Top Bottom