Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him

You sound like an absolute bellend on any subject on any thread to be honest so at least you're consistent.

tenor.gif
0-0

Great result.

Can't really fault any of the players and Mourinho got it spot on with his line-up. Much needed confidence booster, especially in the league. Bale getting two goals is great, Son with 2 assists, Kane back amongst the goals and a nice cleansheet for Sanchez and Lloris who have both had their share of abuse over recent weeks.

Roll on Thursday - important we keep this going now.

A lot ot Nagelsman fanboys have been reduced to a cry wank and a pot-noodle tonight

Is that really true though? All that todays match has shown to me is that if we play to our strengths we have a much better squad than 10th where we started the day, and that Mourinho should have had us playing positively like this all season

Ashley Westwood is going to run a clinic on Ndombele and PEH. Dude is the best English player of his generation. /s

If we don't win this then he needs to be sacked ASAP. If we win, he needs to be sacked ASAP.

umm no

I saw a player who was either unfit, disinterested or lacked the passion to play at his full capabilty

I have never said I knew what the problem was, only that on his performances (publicly - I don't see what he does in training) were too poor for him to be a regular starter

what I am seeing now is either a fitter or better motivated athlete, showing the world that the talent we all knew he had, is still there for public consumption.

Anyone who thinks that anything he did before february this year was worth riskink him in the team, is living in cload cuckoo land,
Just give it up mate

You’re wrong and now beginning to personally abuse posters

It’s not a good look

I had to search for it online but my word, is it any wonder both aren’t football managers??!!

The state of football analysis in this country is typified within that one clip, can get that level from a school playground. Embarrassing from both of them!
I took Roy Keane's side in the Irish Civil War. But with the passing of time, I have to come to think he is little other than a bully and a moron.

I knew a Man Utd fan who went to watch an Ipswich game when Keane was the manager there, and he was floored by the abuse he was dishing out to his players.

On TV, the level of insight he offers is hopeless. He is only there for his quips and his tantrums. Absolute helmet.

Back
Top Bottom