Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t think Dele will start, but Bale should.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lamela Son
Kane

Tell me this team ain’t good enough to beat fucking Burnley. When Lo Celso gets back in form, we’ll have an even better AMC. And if Dele becomes a serious football player and stops fucking around, we’ll have a different good option there aswell.
Like this team. Do not think Dele will get a start and really hope Sanchez does not feature. This fixture last season was one of the few I went to and this was the match Son got that award winning goal. A repeat would be great.

Just want to see balls out, don’t give a fuck, “we’re gonna score more goals than you” football in the league now. Pretty sure that’s not what José is going to mandate though unfortunately. Dele and Gareth in the starting XI would do for me though.

Basically I just want some fun whilst watching Spurs.

I mean it’s plain as the nose on your face our CB’s aren’t built to nullify Wood and Barnes so let’s keep the ball so they have to be running toward their own goal all game.

[FORMATION=4141,HL,SA,TA,JR,SR,PEH,,GB,TND,A,S,HK][/FORMATION]

Not a classic 433 but not far off I suppose. I would like to see a riot of energy so we can have a proper front six in possession and a 4,5,1 when we don’t have the ball.

I think leave dele out of this just introduce bale and play lamela. We have fulham on Thursday and May bale won’t start if can’t play 2 games in 4 days so dele comes in. We always have the lamela swap for Lucas or berg. Plus if gio is back then another option. Plenty of attacking options just wish oir manager would know how best to utilise.

I'm gonna say 2 things about Dele

1. He won't start because he isn't fit enough yet. They are still trying to play him every other game to build up fitness.

2.He doesn't deserve to start yet to be honest. The times he came on and played aginst tougher opposition Everton , Man City and West ham he was totally anonymous , I didn't even realise he was on the pitch. All well and good smashing it up in the EL but he has to do more in the PL

For what it's worth I believe he will start midweek v Fulham.

I would like the front 4 tomorrow to be Bale Lamela Son Kane , but I have a bad feeling Lucas will be a number 10.

I'm gonna say 2 things about Dele

1. He won't start because he isn't fit enough yet. They are still trying to play him every other game to build up fitness.

2.He doesn't deserve to start yet to be honest. The times he came on and played aginst tougher opposition Everton , Man City and West ham he was totally anonymous , I didn't even realise he was on the pitch. All well and good smashing it up in the EL but he has to do more in the PL

For what it's worth I believe he will start midweek v Fulham.

I would like the front 4 tomorrow to be Bale Lamela Son Kane , but I have a bad feeling Lucas will be a number 10.
If the turd, picks that turd, sack him there and then

both toxic albeit for different reasons

Great all we need is goalkeeper showing what he can do in the full glare of the world so he can get a move.

We (for several reasons) look best when we play with a higher defensive line. Sanchez (limitations and all) is our best CB for playing a higher line.

I think we could just as easily play a higher line with Tanganga or Rodon in that left slot. They haven't constantly made fuck ups like Sanchez and deserve a shot, and have the mobility as well.

Back
Top Bottom