Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he choses Sanchez and Dier together, and we don't win, then he only has himself to blame. He can't throw any of them under the bus. We have all seen the goals we've conceded due to the both of them.

There's no reason to be playing Dier and Sanchez together, ever. We know it does not work so it's time to give other combinations a go.
I think Toby is still our best CB, but unfortunately time is against him now. I like the look of Rodon, but he needs minutes in the league to see if he's got real potential. I'd also be happy with Tanganga playing CB as I think he's better there than at RB.
Basically we have options so like you say, if José doesn't use them and ends up out of a job it's his own fault.

Has there ever been a match with two teams who want the ball less?

tenor.gif

trouble with that team is both Toby & Sanchez will be fighting each other not to be the left sided CB
Toby on the right. He’s our best (overall and passing) CB. Sanchez on the left.

We (for several reasons) look best when we play with a higher defensive line. Sanchez (limitations and all) is our best CB for playing a higher line.

Back
Top Bottom