Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

day wink GIF

Probably would go with:

Lloris
Aurier-Toby-Rodon-Reguilon
PEH-Ndombele
Bale
Son-Kane-Bergwijn​

That gets our current best 11 out there but understand if we need to put Lamela in the Bale spot and shift Bale in for Bergwijn.

I think only one of them 2 as they they are not the hardest running at tracking back or pressing although does it randomly. Especially with just PEH whose looked knackered and TND in CM. Lamela deserves to start as been playing ok recently and you he’ll get injured again so best use him now. O
There’ll be nothing to track back. Burnley don’t have high flying wingers, last I checked. We’ll get the ball, let’s throw in the best fuckers that can play. We’ll hammer them.

----------------------lloris----------------------
RB-------toby-------rodon-----------reggie
--------------PEH---ndom--------------------
--lamela--------bale---------bergwijn
---------------kane------------------------

was actually impressed with bergwijns intent to go and do damage with his possession earlier, needs to do it far more. would leave son until second half and bring him on to finish the game off.

Hugo

Tanganga. Rodon. Toby. Reguilon

PEH. Ndombele

Ali

Bale. Kane. Son

Should of been our bloody team all season, but Jose picked the wrong players. This for me is our best team with Gio coming in and potentially taking Ali’s place

Don’t think Dele will start, but Bale should.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lamela Son
Kane

Tell me this team ain’t good enough to beat fucking Burnley. When Lo Celso gets back in form, we’ll have an even better AMC. And if Dele becomes a serious football player and stops fucking around, we’ll have a different good option there aswell.

Don’t think Dele will start, but Bale should.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lamela Son
Kane

Tell me this team ain’t good enough to beat fucking Burnley. When Lo Celso gets back in form, we’ll have an even better AMC. And if Dele becomes a serious football player and stops fucking around, we’ll have a different good option there aswell.
Nice team although good case for playing a more defensive RB in Tanganga as bake won’t be coming back much and Reg will be flying forward on the left. However goes to show the attacking depth with no Lucas, berg, vinny , dele or gio in that line up. Makes you think jose has managed these players better and organised in way to get a tune out of them where we would. I’m pretty sure bale as been fully fit since last year but hasn’t had the game time so never got fully match fit. Can’t recall which game it was recently might have been Chelsea where we were losing but jose only made 2 subs and left bake stewing on the bench. All to make a point I guess.

Lets stop fucking around, Mou.

Lloris
Guy-Guy-Guy-Guy
Ndombele-Hojbjerg
Bale-Dele-Son
Kane

(insert your preference for Guy slots).

9-2 Spurs.

:balescream:
Could we make it a rule that matchday thread starters post their W-D-L records?

I don't want to get into sugar mice territory but there are those that fare better than others.

hiatus hiatus - No offence intended but I do like my rulers to line up with the edge of my desk

Back
Top Bottom