Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With recent links to Pope. He would be a great replacement for Hugo when he leaves. We've always struggled on set pieces and having a keeper who can come out and collect crosses like Pope does would make us much stronger. Also helps towards our HG quota.

On the whole we played well today on the front foot and proved that attack is the best defence for us. The early goal set the tone but our players looked well up for it today. Never in doubt who the winner would be. Credit where it's due. Sanchez had a great game today. Burnley are a good physical outfit and he coped very well both positionally and in the air.

Kane still looks off the pace. Can see him hitting form really soon though, he's getting closer. Was in the right positions today and pulling the defenders to make space. Just missing that final bit of sharpness.

I don't think anyone could have foresaw a front three of Bale, Son & Kane doing so well. Almost March but Jose seems to have unlocked a really deadly trio... You'd need a crystal ball to predict our best front 3 would have been them.

:sonpoint:

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him

You said it, you are a bellend.

Its a forum mate...people agree..People disagree but if you can't see that replying to a post you disagree with by saying "you can't be that dumb?" doesn't indicate some form of arrogance then that in itself highlights the arrogance tbh.
you totally ignored half a season of weak, insipid performances by Bale, and then posted a comment suggesting that it was a mistake to have not included him until now

explain to me how that looks, try to use another word, other than the one I used.

As I said, my comment only looks arrogant when it's you that is the butt end of it, but I would not have posted the comment, if you hadn't said something that was that thoughtless and lacking in depth.

You obviously have a fragile ego that doesn't accept that criticism of what you say might actually be accurate, or even reasonable. But somehow, as I said, you made that to be a character flaw in me, rather than a failure in comprehension, understanding or knowledge by you.

If you can't take criticism of the quality or veracity of the things that you post, then stop posting. You don't seem to have the constitution to accept critical commentary of what you have to say.

Yet you seem happy to make critical comments on my personality, for having the temerity to disagree with "what I believe to be" poorly thought out, shallow comments that ignore facts and observable evidence that failed to support your opinion.

Listen guys the only reason I think we should sell son is because I have a footballing IQ of 1000.

Think of the future. Levy can get a lot of money for an extension built onto the THFC yacht for Son.

But honestly. Son has peaked. He needs 10 attempts to score, goes missing and eventually return to the cry baby son era where he couldn't go a game without crying.

I understand I sound like an absolute bellend, I just think this is one of those situations where we can afford to sell a player like son whilst also demand ridiculous money for him
4zt7xd.jpg

I tell you what....... Its a bizarre season and I definitely wouldn't write us off for top 4.....

We're only really net 3 or 4 points off 4th

Beat Fulham and Palace and then re-assess. If we don't win both of those games, I think it's safe to write off top 4.

Beat Fulham and Palace and then re-assess. If we don't win both of those games, I think it's safe to write off top 4.
Oh don't get me wrong..... I think we'll have to go on an amazing run to get top 4...... I just don't think we're 100 percent out of it like Souness and Keane do.

You sound like an absolute bellend on any subject on any thread to be honest so at least you're consistent.

I had to search for it online but my word, is it any wonder both aren’t football managers??!!

The state of football analysis in this country is typified within that one clip, can get that level from a school playground. Embarrassing from both of them!
Wonder how gary neville is a pundit. Useless at valencia and england. Need a shake up.

Back
Top Bottom