Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no issues with you personally. Just the silly and thoughtless or ignorant things you post.

You really do post some daft stuff, and its a bit cringy, to be perfectly honest.
its sad you don't actually see that the only "cringy" person here is you. Hopefully the numerous people disliking your posts will allow you to assess your posting style because honestly it just comes across as super arrogant.

he does that a lot mate and has been doing it for years. A very sad individual that resorts to below the belt insults then claims he never does it. Those kind of people are the absolute worst.
Its strange that you react poorly to criticisms of what you say, then proceed to deride my personality - yet my comments have been about your opinions and the quality of your analysis.

somehow me disagreeing with what you say has manifested itself as a character defect on my part

Back
Top Bottom