Tottenham v. Burnley - February 28 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sign Pope up

48135358_401.jpg

He's been solid despite them giving up 4, he didn't really have a chance on any of the four if I'm remembering correctly
Yeah as funny as it was, him standing like a statue while Bale's shot flew in just showed how good a shot he hit. Every keeper's conceded like that before.

Then you have the first goal which he couldn't really do anything about because the responsibility was on the Burnley CBs, and Kane and Lucas' goals were both rifled in.

I'll get slated but I honestly think we should sell son in the summer. He's gone back to his invisible mode. Cash in on him whilst he's still hyped.

In before son scores.

umm no

I saw a player who was either unfit, disinterested or lacked the passion to play at his full capabilty

I have never said I knew what the problem was, only that on his performances (publicly - I don't see what he does in training) were too poor for him to be a regular starter

what I am seeing now is either a fitter or better motivated athlete, showing the world that the talent we all knew he had, is still there for public consumption.

Anyone who thinks that anything he did before february this year was worth riskink him in the team, is living in cload cuckoo land,
Just give it up mate

You’re wrong and now beginning to personally abuse posters

It’s not a good look

Back
Top Bottom