Dinamo Zagreb Vs Tottenham, Thurs 18th March 5:55pm KO - Live on BT Sport.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How long ago was it when Kyle Walker left?Yet still we haven't got an even average right back!I have decided I actually hate Sissoko and Dier.I am really depressed.If you were Kane would you stay?
Fuck Kane, he's just as culpable as anyone. Turned into a flat track bully and when the chips are down he disappears. People talk about him deserving better, he's part of the fucking problem not some poor sod who's outshining those around him...

Get what you mean but In a european quarter final not trying very hard pretty much equates to not caring
Some were worse than others but no one came out with any credit tonight

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear tomorrow that Levy has pulled the trigger but I also wouldn’t be surprised if nothing happens

Nevertheless either way I will be watching us on Sunday praying for a good performance and decent Chicken Kievs

Some were worse than others but no one came out with any credit tonight

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear tomorrow that Levy has pulled the trigger but I also wouldn’t be surprised if nothing happens

Nevertheless either way I will be watching us on Sunday praying for a good performance and decent Chicken Kievs

Go with a Pinot Grigio Sunday, might make all the difference.

What can ya say really? That felt like when england lost to iceland, the back 4 were sunday league standard and im not even being harsh, that guy ran through them with no challenges!

No1 pressed, no fight, no clue! And where was harry kane? 😕
For all the people saying he should leave to win trophies, where was he today? I would be in my box getting that ball and shouting at my team mates saying it wasnt good enough and we need more!
People raving about bale, where is he in big games? He was jogging ffs...

Ultimately it will be Mourinho that loses his job but wheres the responsibility from these players?
I think if crowds not in the stadiums these players are getting let off big time!

It all goes back to the defence tho for me, it was comical! I said to my mate its only a matter of time until that ball goes into the 6 yard box and its tapped in!

Back
Top Bottom