Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if we win it will be like after Sheff U away or the recent piss easy home games: false hope, plastic comments from an uncommitted bunch of over paid tosspots and some ridiculous rallying cries from Comical Ali.

Shakespeare couldn’t write farce as good as this.

Fuck it all.

Completely agree mate. We will 100% go and drop points in our next fixture v Newcastle, guaranteed. Like I said few weeks back, papering over the cracks fc. Get Jose out

Let's face it - we have no right backs worthy of the name. Doherty and Aurier are both fucking shocking. I'd rather we stuck Tanganga there tbh than give these two useless fops any more game time.

Right back is a definite area we need to sort out in the summer.

Even if we win it will be like after Sheff U away or the recent piss easy home games: false hope, plastic comments from an uncommitted bunch of over paid tosspots and some ridiculous rallying cries from Comical Ali.

Shakespeare couldn’t write farce as good as this.

Fuck it all.
The usual lot will miraculously turn up on here to tell us how great Jose is, implicitly and sometimes explicitly slag off Tottenham as being a shit club, and declare the fans as ungrateful.

Jose is a bully and a psychopath. He knows the jig is up and said exactly the right thing after the Dinamo game. He even attempted to cry to show us just how much he cares. Of course, he shifted the entire blame onto the team. The "my team" stuff was bullshit; he didn't take any responsibility.
I am shocked that some fans have bought it and are going all-in on the players and strangely Levy. Of course, the players deserve criticism but they have not had any proper coaching for a year and are terrified of making a mistake; hoofing it is now acceptable. Say what you want about Levy but he backed Jose, and let's not forget that Jose was crowing about the quality we had at the beginning of the season.

Why does everyone wank over full backs so much

We won in Milan 10 years ago with BAE and Corluka with Hutton playing a load then too

We had a mental Danny Rose and Trippier who used to get dogs abuse when we beat Ajax 2 years ago

The big players need to perform for us to win games or even compete, full backs are full backs

International break after this one anyway. Usually I hated it, now I'm relieved we dont have to play again soon.

Lose it - Mourinho gone? Or does he stay until Summer, probably losing around 5 more games and finishing around 9th?

I wish I could switch off from this and not watch it. I'm going to though even though I know what's coming. I'm frustrated by the performance in this game already and it hasn't even kicked of yet ffs.

Team news has been leaked! On top of everything else, now we have a mole in the dressing room for fuck sake.

o3hVofe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom