Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very reliable

In addition to this :

- Scarlett/Devine in squad and maybe on bench
- Winks/Sissoko not in the squad

Gold has twanged a few strings.
There will be a lot of changes from the Zagreb game but that was happening anyway and I doubt if there are more than 2 or 3 changes from the Palace game:

Palace game starting XI
LLORIS Hugo
DOHERTY Matt
SANCHEZ Davinson
ALDERWEIRELD Toby
REGUILON Sergio
HOJBJERG Pierre-Emile
WINKS Harry
MOURA Lucas
BALE Gareth
SON Heung-min
KANE Harry

Last edited:
Leaked lineup and a reliable source (on twitter)
Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Rodon Reguilon
Lo Celso Ndombele Hojbjerg Lucas
Kane Vinicius

It seems like more of a diamond imo

Hojbjerg
Ndombele Lo Celso
Lucas

Intersting lineup..
If this is true who is upset about this? I guess Bale and Toby not starting, but if we are doing a 4-4-2 diamond then this lineup makes a lot of sense.

Bale was a lazy bastard against Woolwich, can't complain about being dropped to the bench. We are in a situation where the only players allowed on the pitch should be the ones ready to give everything.

It will ruffle feathers within the dressing room. When was the last time both of them were left in the stands?
Bale strikes me as a guy who doesn’t want to work hard all the time anymore. When he decides to play he’s still magic, but the problem is he doesn’t want to play all the time

Me looking at this leaked lineup:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If the lineup is different than the leaked one then I'm going to be super disappointed.

Tanganga! Rodon! Reggie! Vinny!

Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Ndombele midfield!

Please, Mou, don't suck the joy out of this lineup - a lot to like here.

As I said on the Jose thread I'm actually more interested to see what the bench is. If there's notable absentees there as well and its full of kids, then that's going to be very telling.

Bale strikes me as a guy who doesn’t want to work hard all the time anymore. When he decides to play he’s still magic, but the problem is he doesn’t want to play all the time
Does look that way.

I'm just watching Leicester. I hope our players can put in the effort those players do.

COYS

Hence why I reckon Rodgers has good coaching, style of play and more important he can find good players which would be in our budget range and improve them rather than whinge he doesn’t have the money. I swear if he was in charge of us a) we would play much better football and look coached and b) be higher up the league.

Don't even think it's that. He's just a limited athlete now. Games vs Palace, Wolfsberger and Burnley he was flying because we have better players, they sat off a bit and Bale was able to receive plenty of ball. Games where the opposition are on top of him more and we have less of the ball he just doesn't have the legs.

Back
Top Bottom