Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope Mourinho and the players take the threat of Newcastle more seriously than many of us fans.

At least wait until we are cruising before the contempt.
St James Park was a real bogey ground for Jose for years. For a long time it was the only Premier League ground he didn’t win at. Had to join a club with a real winners mentality like Spurs to finally set that record straight last season.

So a win tomorrow and back in the top 4. Another pivotal moment this season for us to fuck up no doubt.

Surely have to beat this shite for crying out loud.
Some on here will be hoping that we lose to suit their agendas

Some on here will be hoping that we lose to suit their agendas
Sad, but probably true.
It’s been a pretty decent weekend so far in terms of results going our way (ideally the Gooners could have at least put up a fight and got a draw rather than bending over and parting their cheeks for full penetration sans lube) .
I am absolutely gagging for us to smash the barcodes & ramp up our chances of top 4. It is legitimately back on if we do what we ought to which, a couple of weeks ago, looked highly improbable.
:smesh:

I just fucking know it already that Jose the gimp will start dire and winks.
It will turn to shit and we will fail to win to arguably the worst team in the league!!!!!

Would go with

------------------------------lloris-----------------------
Tanganga--------Sanchez------Rodon-------Reguilon
-------------------PEH------------Ndombele-------------
----------GLC------------Lucas-------------Son-------------
--------------------------Vinicius------------------------

Kane gets some rest only coming on if needed. Woud have liked to rest PEH too.

We?

Your team got thrashed yesterday.

Bizarre but understandable.

Now try this little boy although it may be beyond your control.

Grow up but in your inability to do that carry on with the diatribe.

There is only one real answer for a fool and if you are clever enough you will take the opportunity I am giving you.

Bizarre but understandable.

Now try this little boy although it may be beyond your control.

Grow up but in your inability to do that carry on with the diatribe.

There is only one real answer for a fool and if you are clever enough you will take the opportunity I am giving you.
Opportunity?

You are consistently the most negative poster on this forum when it comes to Spurs, yet curiously full of praise for Chelsea. I'm hardly the first to notice this, so before you attempt to patronise real Spurs fans try taking a look at how transparent you are.

And if you are an actual Spurs fan, well that actually makes your posting history even worse.

It’s possible to not like the manager but also want the team to win every game

I’d want us to win every game even if we had a war criminal in charge

Actually what was Mourinho doing in the 40’s?
I agree whatever Mourinho does , says blah blah blah at the end of the results matter. I want us to go and thrash these fuckers today regardless of the manager is. If we see improvement in the general play over the last few games of the season and Mourinho changes we’ll all well and good. I’m sure even the Mourinhos out including me would all say give credit where it’s due. If he can turn things around then that is what we all want and we can all admit we got it wrong. At the end of the day if that happens the only winners will be the club and that is what we all want!

It’s possible to not like the manager but also want the team to win every game

I’d want us to win every game even if we had a war criminal in charge

Actually what was Mourinho doing in the 40’s?
Heading East >

Back
Top Bottom