Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad, but probably true.
It’s been a pretty decent weekend so far in terms of results going our way (ideally the Gooners could have at least put up a fight and got a draw rather than bending over and parting their cheeks for full penetration sans lube) .
I am absolutely gagging for us to smash the barcodes & ramp up our chances of top 4. It is legitimately back on if we do what we ought to which, a couple of weeks ago, looked highly improbable.
:smesh:
I honestly think that we will and really looking forward to taking it to them
Score first early doors and we take them apart

Not sure exactly what the team will be I suspect it'll be something similar to Villa with Son in for Vinicius.

I think we need to pick a more attacking lineup v Newcastle as the initiative will be on us to go attack them.

What's that? Newcastle sitting two points above relegation and desperate for a win?
405d7b59-1fd8-42e2-9e6e-f11303dcd71c.jpg

Nothing would be more Spursy than losing to this shower of shite today.

Mate, okay but let's call them shower of shite after the match.

I don't think we can say Spursy as opposed to just symptomatic of this season.

If we had lost 2-5 to West Brom yesterday I think plenty of us would have gone into meltdown.

Last edited:
I try not to dwell on things but the gooner and EL games are still very much in my thoughts. They’re wounds that need some proper ointment and winning this game will be the first dab.

Mate, okay but let's call them shower of white after the match.

I don't think we can say Spursy as opposed to just symptomatic of this season.

If we had lost 2-5 to West Brom yesterday I think plenty of us would have gone into meltdown.
Most of us would but some would have been delighted

Today it ain’t gonna happen
COYS

I try not to dwell on things but the gooner and EL games are still very much in my thoughts. They’re wounds that need some proper ointment and winning this game will be the first dab.
Villa was a start and we could go on a run now!

Dry your eyes ! It’s back !

Fifa had us comfortably winning at H/T 2-0 ( bale & Kane ) but somehow toon got 2 fluky goals to make it Desmond only for super sub & work horse Debbie Ali to get a 84 min winner.
The virtual crowd went wild & many a police horse was punched

Back
Top Bottom