Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently no Toby or Aurier in the squad again.

I guess they weren't 'ill' last time out.

They both played internationals this week so probably being rested. Aurier isn't much of an issue anyway as Tanganga has been doing well on the right. Toby might be a loss to us, but it depends on who is in his place. If we're going with a Sanchez/Rodon pairing I think we'll be ok.

Aurier is our best Right back and has been great this season barring 1-2 performances.

Well unfortunately for him his last performance against Dinamo was a disgrace. He does not deserve to wear the shirt after that. Tanganga will sweat blood for the team and that’s what we need.

You saw what happened with Woolwich yesterday when their youngsters were out and they had to rely on older, less interested players. Aurier is running down his contract and wants to leave. He shouldn’t play again unless there’s an emergency.

It’s always interesting when you can’t work out the formation from the line up.

I seem to remember the first time we saw the Højbjerg/Tanguy/Gio midfield we’d all been calling for it failed miserably. Fingers crossed for a better showing today.

Can't really argue with us keeping the same XI as the Villa game.

Bale, Son and Lamela as attacking options if needed.

Winks, Sissoko, Dele, Dier on the bench though :(

Looks like Toby and Aurier are done then.

Back
Top Bottom