Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t see Sanchez and tanganga starting against Man U next week, aurier and Toby had heavy international periods he’ll rest them this week start them next maybe

Whose he frozen out after the dynamo debacle don’t think to y played in that game but sissoko winks and dier all did yet here they are on the bench!

Lots of positives in that team selection. Some consistency at the back, both Lo Celso and Ndombele in midfield, Kane and Vinicius up front. Let's hope the game is as good as the line up.

Interesting team. Happy Gio is starting and nice to see Scarlett on the bench. Happy with Rodon. Important to get a look at Vinicius in a few games like this to see if he's worth confirming in the summer if we can get a much reduced fee.

If Mourinho can't beat a team that starts Dwight Gayle and Joe Fucking Linton he may as well stay in Newcastle as that's where his next job will likely be.

Well unfortunately for him his last performance against Dinamo was a disgrace. He does not deserve to wear the shirt after that. Tanganga will sweat blood for the team and that’s what we need.

You saw what happened with Woolwich yesterday when their youngsters were out and they had to rely on older, less interested players. Aurier is running down his contract and wants to leave. He shouldn’t play again unless there’s an emergency.
How many disgraceful performances have the likes of Dier and sissoko put in for fuck sakes, yet they still make the squad and now we will be forced to play one of those two players at RB when tanganga gets his inevitable injury during this run in.

I can’t take people sucking off jose’s egotistical bullshit, banishing players that should atleast be on the bench and sticking to favourites.

There is no consistency/logic to his behaviour, It will cost us this season.

I don’t see Sanchez and tanganga starting against Man U next week, aurier and Toby had heavy international periods he’ll rest them this week start them next maybe

No.
Come on, if they would be rested after internationals, they would most likely still be on the bench, if we really-really need them to come on.

They both played internationals this week so probably being rested. Aurier isn't much of an issue anyway as Tanganga has been doing well on the right. Toby might be a loss to us, but it depends on who is in his place. If we're going with a Sanchez/Rodon pairing I think we'll be ok.
So Did loads of other players.

Just thinking its a bit convinient that this is the second time they are missing.

Back
Top Bottom