Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculous to blame Levy for Bale.

Perverse really.
Depends though. Who moved for Bale and got the deal done. Levy or Jose ( or both )

we already had two Right AM at the club. Plus they had got Doherty to play the WB role on the right side, in fact that was a “priority” signing for Jose.

if you do that, why are you buying Bale and Regulion? For me the Bale deal, with all its complications and it’s failures is more likely to be Levy than anyone else.

Depends though. Who moved for Bale and got the deal done. Levy or Jose ( or both )

we already had two Right AM at the club. Plus they had got Doherty to play the WB role on the right side, in fact that was a “priority” signing for Jose.

if you do that, why are you buying Bale and Regulion? For me the Bale deal, with all its complications and it’s failures is more likely to be Levy than anyone else.
The cunt picking the team is selecting Lucas Moura ahead of him. Can’t blame Levy for that.... anyone else would get Balenin tandem with Kane in the final third rather playing right wing back

Pretty much everyone applauded the Bale re-signing.

I get wanting to blame Levy for things and og course he has made mistakes but come on.

If anythung it has shown you must buy hunger.

Just hitting form , has one bad game against Woolwich where our genius manager sets us up to sit deep and play on the counter, and he cant get a look in again. Been horribly mishandled this season by the dinosaur.

Ridiculous to blame Levy for Bale.

Perverse really.
Not really.

Did you look at him last season and think "there's a guy looking to bust a gut on the pitch"?

Besides, for 2 years previous him and his agent basically scoffed at him playing for Spurs, up until it became his only option to get fit for the Euros. Then guess what, he rediscovered his fondness for Spurs

Not really.

Did you look at him last season and think "there's a guy looking to bust a gut on the pitch"?

Besides, for 2 years previous him and his agent basically scoffed at him playing for Spurs, up until it became his only option to get fit for the Euros. Then guess what, he rediscovered his fondness for Spurs

Mate, okay but I think this is a nonsense argument.

The majority of Spurs fans and pundits, not that I give them much credit thought it a good move for both parties.

Not many would have predicted such a minimal impact in my opinion.

Pretty much everyone applauded the Bale re-signing.

I get wanting to blame Levy for things and og course he has made mistakes but come on.

If anythung it has shown you must buy hunger.
Well I was glad to see Bale back , but actually if you look how Mourhino treated peak Hazand at Chelsea for not tracking back, it is pretty clear Jose and Bale would not work.
Jose cannot or will not adapt to accommodate Bale, Levy takes a fortune out of the club so actually yes he did fuck up in not realising it would never work.

Well I was glad to see Bale back , but actually if you look how Mourhino treated peak Hazand at Chelsea for not tracking back, it is pretty clear Jose and Bale would not work.
Jose cannot or will not adapt to accommodate Bale, Levy takes a fortune out of the club so actually yes he did fuck up in not realising it would never work.

Utterly ridiculous.

Just hitting form , has one bad game against Woolwich where our genius manager sets us up to sit deep and play on the counter, and he cant get a look in again. Been horribly mishandled this season by the dinosaur.

Yep and to top it off, he brings on the goal machine Sissoko instead when we are drawing. He’s a fucking gutless negative coward. So shit scared of surrendering leads or draws, he doesn’t utilise the obvious attacking talent we have on the bench. Mourinho out

Yep and to top it off, he brings on the goal machine Sissoko instead when we are drawing. He’s a fucking gutless negative coward. So shit scared of surrendering leads or draws, he doesn’t utilise the obvious attacking talent we have on the bench. Mourinho out

Agree with this and it just gives the opposition confidence because they smell fear.

Notwithstanding all that Bale has been disappointing and not the force for good we had hoped.

Maybe too much about square pegs

Back
Top Bottom