Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you know all the behind thr scenes between Mourinho and dele do you? How exactly has he belittled dele? So if you drop a player from the team for not performing your suddenly bullying them?

All I have to do is look at Pogba and Shaw, what went down at Man Utd how they’re playing now, how they barely acknowledged Mussolini after full time. This generation of players think he’s a bellend.

I am wondering what you wanted your user name to be before you ran out of letters

The special ones main fan
The special ones main fuckwit
The special ones main fellator

Please advise

All I have to do is look at Pogba and Shaw, what went down at Man Utd how they’re playing now, how they barely acknowledged Mussolini after full time. This generation of players think he’s a bellend.

But John Terry says he's an awesome human being, so that at least is some testimony of ...

... sorry, never mind, wasn't saying anything.

I don't actually buy this there' shit and have been for ages narrative. The truth of Spurs decline and Liverpool's lies in the requirements of Klopp and Pochettino. Dele Alli's hammys are shot, played too much football too young. Then in a team so high octane it burns out the individual. At this point the lack of technical ability is badly exposed.

The list of players pressed into flatness is striking. Then you pick up injuries. There's a shelf life in the attrition like way these coaches favour, that means mass rotation or a squad rebuild after three years . Neither did the rebuild,watch what happens at Liverpool.

Eriksen
Dele
Lallana
Sissoko
TAA
Ox
Henderson
Dembele
Robertson
Firminho
Signs of wear evident in
Kane Salah Mane.
spot on imho

Don’t help himself does he ? Idiot.
What doesn't help is jumping on something that has been edited to make it into something that it isn't!

I was on Instagram last night when that got posted "live". I've never been/visited a "live" stream on Instagram before, so the fact it was Dele and the general curiosity of wanting to know what a live stream was I clicked on it within 30 seconds of it going live.

From the moment it went live every time he spoke to the camera he touched his cap. Every time he changed a music track he wanted those tuned in he touched his cap. BECAUSE he was doing it so often, someone listening/watching then typed "touch your cap if you want to go to Woolwich". Another person then wrote, "touch your cap if you want to go to PSG".

I quickly realised that this isn't the type of content a 53yr old grandad will get much out of and I checked out. Looks like the "touch your cap" comments continued after I left. He was barely looking at the comments, he was changing the tunes in his car.

Just thought I'd put the record straight before you get to the inevitable "touch your cap if you finger kids" comment that almost inevitably followed and now is 100% proof he's a pedo.

Please, people!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom