Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy needs to Go. No manager will win any trophies with this defense. With every counter attack against us, our defenders are flustered. Jose can be blamed for team choice but Levy carries the the blame for Bargain Bin players. And how Ironic that a player he sold was one of the best players on the field and scored against us.

In the years to come when I take my grandkids to watch Spurs in the local league at NWHL, hoping to qualify for the Johnson’s Trophy qualifying rounds, I’ll think back to these heady days with a tear in my eye.

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArGh.

That was bad.

What IS off with us?
Are we genuinely cursed...?
How are we able to turn decent players to shit, and every manager we've had over the last decade haven't been able to address the winning mentality?

2015/16 and the CL Final were our best chances of true greatness this Century, and yet somehow, we blew our chances at the crucial moment...
It's happened again and again...

Where does the buck stop? Levy, Poch, Arry? How far back do we go.

We're a big club with an 'almost, but not quite' tag.... that's not what true winners do.... we're severely lacking a winners mentality... we just bumble along with a 'that'll do' outlook.

Real shame.
I don't blame the players for hating Jose, he's VERY hateable.... but why did so many of them down tools for Poch as well?
Who DO they want in charge of them....?
Who WOULD they deem worthy if playing for?
Answers on a postcard to: D.Levy, High Road, Tottenham. London N17 0AP

What IS off with us?
Are we genuinely cursed...?
How are we able to turn decent players to shit, and every manager we've had over the last decade haven't been able to address the winning mentality?

2015/16 and the CL Final were our best chances of true greatness this Century, and yet somehow, we blew our chances at the crucial moment...
It's happened again and again...

Where does the buck stop? Levy, Poch, Arry? How far back do we go.

We're a big club with an 'almost, but not quite' tag.... that's not what true winners do.... we're severely lacking a winners mentality... we just bumble along with a 'that'll do' outlook.

Real shame.
I don't blame the players for hating Jose, he's VERY hateable.... but why did so many of them down tools for Poch as well?
Who DO they want in charge of them....?
Who WOULD they deem worthy if playing for?
Answers on a postcard to: D.Levy, High Road, Tottenham. London N17 0AP
We are not cursed

We are badly run

Simple as that

Whichever way you look at this team, if Harry does go in the Summer, we are well and truly fucked.

I can't think of any manager that could come in and make that lot any better, save Dele, Tanga, Pierre, Rodon, Son, Lloris.

I haven't seen Seggs or Skipp play much and would assume that Clarke will be sold.

Quite a task whether Levy sticks with this Jose or moves on to a different manager ?

Back
Top Bottom