Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Michael Oliver hates Spurs.
What IS off with us?
Are we genuinely cursed...?
How are we able to turn decent players to shit, and every manager we've had over the last decade haven't been able to address the winning mentality?

2015/16 and the CL Final were our best chances of true greatness this Century, and yet somehow, we blew our chances at the crucial moment...
It's happened again and again...

Where does the buck stop? Levy, Poch, Arry? How far back do we go.

We're a big club with an 'almost, but not quite' tag.... that's not what true winners do.... we're severely lacking a winners mentality... we just bumble along with a 'that'll do' outlook.

Real shame.
I don't blame the players for hating Jose, he's VERY hateable.... but why did so many of them down tools for Poch as well?
Who DO they want in charge of them....?
Who WOULD they deem worthy if playing for?
Answers on a postcard to: D.Levy, High Road, Tottenham. London N17 0AP
We need beers.

Oh piss off Redknapp still banging on with your "it was definitely a penalty agenda"

You're a bitter tosser - everyone knows it and no one gives a shit what you have to say so jog on.

And don't make me laugh when you try and compare yourself with Kane on how you shouldn't have stood up and played when you shouldn't have though injury.....

:dembelefingers:

86 minutes. 2-2. Free kick just inside our half, Toby on the ball. Attackers lining up for the long ball. He sets it up. Passes sideways and behind. Dier fails to control it, hoofed forward and Kane loses the ball. Watch that back and tell me this is a decent football team.

oh and Levy sold Sigurgsson (spelling) - cunt

We need beers.
This gets me through games.
ardbeg-10-year-old-whisky.jpg

Oh piss off Redknapp still banging on with your "it was definitely a penalty agenda"

You're a bitter tosser - everyone knows it and no one gives a shit what you have to say so jog on.

And don't make me laugh when you try and compare yourself with Kane on how you shouldn't have stood up and played when you shouldn't have though injury.....

He's like one of two pundits on the telly that regularly defends us

he's a prick but he's usually on our side

they showed an angle where it looked a definite pen afterwards tbh

Old lady Skechers advertising leathery ball bag of a cunt.

Redknapp defend us????

He's usually the one who puts the boot in...... He pretends he's Spurs but he takes great joy when we lose and likes to criticise literally every little thing.

Give me Michael Dawson any day - A true Spurs.

He kicked the ground before he was touched. Why wouldn't the VAR herbert ask Oliver to go and have a look? If he sticks to his decision at least he has had a chance to think about it.

Jose reacts with his subs.once we go behind again.Moura and Lamela(2 headless chickens) rather than Bale and Dele!Bale has played 720 seconds and Dele 7 in the last 3 games.2 of my heroes are being forced out of the club by someone who is well past his sell by date.Good to see Toby back until he drops him again!Why would Harry continue to play with this team and bizarre selections?I thought we were shocking tonight.

Back
Top Bottom