Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose reacts with his subs.once we go behind again.Moura and Lamela(2 headless chickens) rather than Bale and Dele!Bale has played 720 seconds and Dele 7 in the last 3 games.2 of my heroes are being forced out of the club by someone who is well past his sell by date.Good to see Toby back until he drops him again!Why would Harry continue to play with this team and bizarre selections?I thought we were shocking tonight.
Bale and Dele will be here next season. Jose won’t.

Jose reacts with his subs.once we go behind again.Moura and Lamela(2 headless chickens) rather than Bale and Dele!Bale has played 720 seconds and Dele 7 in the last 3 games.2 of my heroes are being forced out of the club by someone who is well past his sell by date.Good to see Toby back until he drops him again!Why would Harry continue to play with this team and bizarre selections?I thought we were shocking tonight.
I thought Lamela was good.
He nearly always takes the ball on the half turn and gets it going forward, which is more than anyone else does.

Actually quite liked the back 3 but inexcusable to have Sissoko in alongside Hjoberg with that formation
Sorry mate, I can't agree with that.
Everton had more shots against us than they've had against nearly anyone this season. They had 3 or 4 good goal scoring opportunities, apart from their goals.
And we created nothing, even our 2 goals were errors from them.

We could have lost that game 4 or 5-2.

Back
Top Bottom