Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What Norwich fans think of Skipp:

Happy for the kid and def needed the minutes, but to think Sissoko was stealing his minutes for seasons makes me so mad. His preseason appearances a couple of seasons ago was all I needed to see.

Nice link. From that thread, I loved this:

"Yup, POTS from me as well. I don’t think I’ve seen a better DM since Makelele for Chelsea.
His reading of the game is phenomenal, timing for sticking his foot in is spot on, can pass and is composed on the ball. He has just enough pace, but only thanks to his immense football brain gaining him a yard.
Really is the complete package.
If he hasn’t done enough to break into (by their standards) a mediocre Spurs team then god knows who they think they have or can buy who is better. Should be going to the Euros with England and starting, let alone getting into the Spurs team."

I don't know if all their games are streamed, but even without fans in stadiums Norwich fans will have seen a lot more of Skipp than most of us. And they are pretty much all saying he's the real deal.

"Yup, POTS from me as well. I don’t think I’ve seen a better DM since Makelele for Chelsea.
His reading of the game is phenomenal, timing for sticking his foot in is spot on, can pass and is composed on the ball. He has just enough pace, but only thanks to his immense football brain gaining him a yard.
If he hasn’t done enough to break into (by their standards) a mediocre Spurs team then god knows who they think they have or can buy who is better. Should be going to the Euros with England and starting, let alone getting into the Spurs team."

I don't know if all their games are streamed, but even without fans in stadiums Norwich fans will have seen a lot more of Skipp than most of us. And they are pretty much all saying he's the real deal.

They're right about the Euros, he offers much more than Phillips. I really think it was one of Poch's biggest mistakes not committing more to Skipp in 2019, rather than keeping faith with Winks and wheeling out a partially crippled Wanyama occasionally.

It was Mourinho who okayed this loan. Can you name a player whose career was ruined by Mourinho?
Good loans for Sess, Foyth, and CCV as well.
Andre Schurrle says hello.

And will save us a fortune buying another midfielder too. Its win win all round

Back
Top Bottom