European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters

I'll say one thing, whoever decided to let this fucking dipshit open his trap pretty much helped to guarantee the collapse of it. They should have kept him as far away from a camera as possible.

No worries everyone, I actually read the statement and Perez is the chairman of the ESL. So it'll go tits up within 2 seasons and normal service can resume with us taking our rightful place in the prestigious European Conference League!

I totally meant 2 days, not 2 seasons, guys.

:sherwoodlol:

ddca820bc193a9a58596828e2104a0321ad9d1fa.gifv

Where is Levy the worm......why are we not pulling out already along with the other wankers

Levy really is a lowlife

He’ll be busy composing some kind of fairy tale about how it was only really a proposal and that having given the matter his full attention he realised it wasn’t right for the wider football community so he pulled out to save everyone

Back
Top Bottom